Multirack Pallet Racking and Shelving Systems are experienced in Seismic Design Pallet Rack.
These storage systems are engineered for use in areas where seismic activity or other severe conditions exist and include welded-on seismic footplates.
Obviously it is important to maintain and future proof the integrity of your racking and clearly from a safety and hazard stand point it is crucial to ensure your racking system meets Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) guidelines and of course seismic regulations.
You need a storage system that rolls with the punches and this New Zealand manufactured product delivers
- All the racking offered is designed to withstand static loading and seismic loads specified in the following Standards:
- NZS 1170 New Zealand Loadings Code
- NZS 3404 Design Code for Steel Structures
- AS1538 Cold Formed Steel Structures
- AS 4084 –1993 Steel Storage Racking A
- AS / NZS 4600: Cold formed Steel Structures.
- AS / NZS 1170 Series-Structural design actions
- AS / NZS 1170.0.2002-General Principles
- AS / NZS 1170.1.2002 -General Permanent, imposed and other actions
- Sema Code 1980 (UK) Storage Equipment Manufacture Associated Code of Practice for design and use of Static Pallet Racking
- Fem –10.2.02 –European code of Practice for design of Static Steel Pallet Racking
- Fem –10.2.03 –Adjustable Beam, Pallet Racking